"EUA dizem que Khalid Sheikh Mohammed confessou autoria do 11 de Setembro "
Falta saber o que é que os "Talibans" presos em Guatanamo tinham que ver com os 15 Sauditas e o seu chefe paquistanês.
Ed Pilkington in New York
Thursday March 15, 2007
What Mohammed told the tribunal:
• I was member of al-Qaida council
• I was director for planning and execution of 9/11, fr om A to Z
• I was commander for foreign ops
• I was directly in charge ... of cell for biological weapons, and follow-up on dirty bomb ops on American soil
• I was responsible for shoe bomber operation to down two US planes
• I was responsible for Bali bombing
• I was responsible for second wave attacks after 9/11: California; Chicago; Washington; Empire State, NY
• I was responsible for operations to destroy American vessels in the Hormuz, Gibraltar, and Singapore
• I was responsible for planning operation to destroy Panama canal
• I was responsible for planning assassination of ex-US presidents, including Carter and Clinton
• I was responsible for planning operation to destroy Heathrow, Canary Wharf and Big Ben
• I shared responsibility for assassination attempt on John Paul II in Philippines
• I was responsible for operation to assassinate President Musharraf
Pela cara dele acho que o homem ainda confessava muito mais...
By Andrew Gumbel in Los Angeles
Published: 18 March 2007
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's dramatic confessions before a US military hearing are beginning to backfire on the Bush administration. Legal experts are casting serious doubt about their validity as evidence, and human rights activists say they only illuminate a "sham process" of justice in the US war on terror, including the apparent use of torture on Mohammed and potentially dozens of other al-Qa'ida suspects.
Menos, senhores, menos é mais credivel...